October 31, 2018 / Indian Wedding Photography
Sean & Avantika: Indian American wedding in Charlotte, NC
Sean & Avantika brought the best of two worlds together for a fantastic Indian American fusion wedding. They started with a Sangeet on Friday night; followed by a Hindu ceremony in the morning; and an American ceremony in the afternoon. They brought everyone together for an electric dance party of a reception. And we did it all while phones were actively watching the World Cup! And I’ll make no claims to any influence I might have had in delaying the American ceremony to see the results of the Russia v Croatia PKs. And of course, it was fantastic to be working again with Cory & his team with Afterglow Creative for the video portion of the day!
Enjoy my favs from their day!
- Wedding Venue: Westin Charlotte
- Videography: Afterglow Creative
- DJ: Split Second Sound
- Hair & Makeup: Cali Scott Artistry
- Florist & Design: Carolina Wedding Belle
- Cake: Elle’s Celestial Cake
- Catering: Blue Taj and Saffron