Grace wanted to get married outside. At the base of the lake at Angus Barn. All morning, the weather was calling for heavy rain. All morning, those in charge pushed to move it inside. Thankfully, this was one of those times, the pushing didn’t work.
With an abundance of umbrellas, Grace and Lee got married outside, in the rain; and it was awesome. It’s hard to get a sense of how rainy it was from the photos, but I can assure you I was soaked pretty quick. You can see a lot of guests hunkered down under trees, under the musician’s tent, or just happily accepted the greatness of standing in the rain.
Cheers to Grace & Lee – it was awesome!
- Wedding Venue: Angus Barn
- Videography: Andrew Kennedy Cinematography
- DJ: Bunn DJ Company – Mitch Woodard
- Hair & Makeup: Ashely McCauley
- Florist: Simplicity Floral NC