I can’t tell you how much fun I’ve had with Ben & Sara since last year’s first meeting in downtown Winston-Salem. From their engagement shoot in Beaufort, NC to Sara’s bridal shoot in Winston-Salem, to their wedding this summer at Duke Chapel & Bay 7 in Durham, NC – it’s been such a good time. Actually, the wedding was more than a good time. It was full on crazy with Big Ray & the Kool Kats playing the music. Highlights ->
- Mystery bagpipes playing during the first look at Duke Gardens.
- Sara’s mom and Ben’s mom, they’re both awesome.
- Seeing so many people that went to the same high school I did.
- Realizing bridesmaid Mackenzie is the daughter of Doug Pierce, the best teacher I ever had (HS or college)
- Doug Pierce being at the wedding.
- Big Ray & the Kool Katz and the party that followed.
- Everyone should have locopops and sliders at their wedding.
- Jennifer & Jennifer of Makeup For Your Day
- Grace Beason can put on an awesome wedding.
Photos always say it better, so let’s check them out. Cheers to Sara and Ben!
Cool vendors who made this happen:
- Venue: Duke Chapel & Bay 7
- Coordinator: Grace Leisure Events
- Band: Big Ray and the Kool Kats
- Florist: Tre Bella
- Cake: Sweet Memories Bakery
- Photo Booth: Shutterbooth
- Makeup and Hair: Makeup For Your Day
Wedding at Duke Chapel and Bay 7, in Durham, NC