Emmanuel & Deena closed out an amazing three wedding day Memorial Day weekend for me. From the NC mountains on Friday, to the NC beaches on Saturday and then Sunday with this awesome couple for their Jewish wedding at Midtown, in downtown Charlotte.
From a family filled first look, to a beautiful Jewish ceremony, into a authentic second line parade to transition from dinner to the reception, this could not have been a more perfect way to close out the Memorial Day weekend.
Cheers to Emmanuel & Deena, and let’s check out some photos!
- Wedding Venue: Midtown Park, Vivace and Midtown Ballroom
- Wedding Planner: Crystal McCorkle, Fabulously Created Events
- Band: Split Second Sound
- Brass Band: The People’s Brass Band
- Hair & Makeup: Bomb Studio
- Flowers: Carolina Luxury Florals
- Rentals: Creative Solutions