In October, Hurricane Matthew was blowing strong, even in Winston-Salem. Strong winds and rain kept us in most of the day – at least at the start. Ryan & Betsy opted for a first look in the center lobby of the original RJ Reynolds building. Kimpton Hotel has taken over, but retained all the gorgeous class art deco build and decor.
After the ceremony we headed over to the beautiful Forsyth Country Club. Even though it was really cold, raining pretty well, and wind was still blowing, Ryan & Betsy were energized to get some outdoor photos. We were back inside in short order, ready for what was a fantastic party of a reception. Cheers to this very cool couple! Here is their story in photos, via some of my favs of their day.
- Getting Ready Hotel: The Cardinal by Kimpton
- Church: Reich Chapel of First Baptist Church
- Reception: Forsyth Country Club
- Wedding Planner: Kerri Leigh Events
- Wedding Dress: Bellissima Bridal
- DJ: Split Second Sound
- Hair & Makeup: Bella UpStyles
- Flowers: Green Bee Designs
- Cake: Regi Jones Original